Sign up for tours throughout October, but most tours will occur during Minnesota Manufacturing Week, October 1-7.
Tours are free to attend.
Each year, tour participants have their eyes opened to just how amazing modern manufacturing is in Minnesota. Participants also learn about the many different careers in manufacturing.
In fact, according to our results for the 2017 Statewide Tour of Manufacturing post-event event survey:
- 19,698 Estimated individuals attended a tour.
- 98 Educators attended a tour.
- 147 Employers participated.
- 2,970 K-12 Students attended a tour.
- 76% of students were interested in manufacturing careers.
- 88% of businesses thought hosting a tour was worthwhile.