It’s easy to be part of the Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing!
We’ve got resources to help you create a successful tour.
- Host Toolkit: this toolkit explains how to get started with planning a tour or open house at your facility.
- Community Tour Toolkit–if you are organizing a tour in your community, this toolkit is for you.
- Teacher Tour Guide: if you are bringing students to a tour, this guide will help you and your students make the most of the tour.
- Manufacturer Tour Guide: if you’ve decided to host a tour, this guide outlines best practices and tips for a successful tour.
- Templates: make your life easier by using our templates for press releases, public service announcements, radio ads, and letters for parents.
- Print Media: we’ve created a flyer and a poster that your can download and print out to advertise your event!
Apply for Funding.
If you need funding to help pay for student transportation costs, we can help. Fill out our easy online application to request funds for your event.
Register your Tour.
Registering your tour is really important because it enables us to help you spread the word about your tour. By joining forces across the State of Minnesota, we are creating a movement and inspiring the next generation to consider a career in manufacturing. To register, simply fill out and submit this form. And don’t forget to share your story with us after the tour!