It’s easy to be part of the Dream It. Do It. Minnesota Statewide Tour of Manufacturing. Here’s the steps you will follow:
- Download the 2017 Tour Host Toolkit to help you prepare for your tour.
- Use the flyers and templates for press releases, public service announcements (PSAs), radio ads, and letters for parents for school tours to promote your tour and modern manufacturing! We also have materials to promote hosting a tour, and a flyer and poster (11 in x 17 in) to advertise!
- Register your tour through this website.
- Promote your tour in your community.
- If you are part of an organized community tour, apply for funding to support your efforts.
- Have a great tour!
- Provide your feedback via a survey we will send so we can continue to improve the tour each year and share your success stories!